× Error!

Latest News



Welcome to our new-look website

Whilst the layout and appearance of our website has changed, please be assured that our policies and procedures for the allocation of social housing remain the same.


If you re-registered during February, you should be able to log in and bid for properties, unless you have been contacted requesting further information.


If you registered/re-registered after the 28th February it is likely that the Local Authority you applied to is still processing your application.


If you have not yet been advised that your application is Active, you will not be able to log in to your account - although you can view the main website content. Teams are working hard to ensure these applications are processed as quickly as possible.



Mutual Exchange


If you are a social housing tenants, there's more than one way to move. As well as looking for a new home through Home-Link, you can also advertise your home for 'swap' with another tenant on the Exchange Locata website. Why not take a look and see what is available?

Please note that you need your landlord's permission to carry out a mutual exchange. You will need a clear rent account and the property you  move to   must  be suitable for your needs. Speak to your landlord for further advice.




West Suffolk


From April 2019 properties for Forest Heath District Council and St Edmundsbury Borough Council will be shown as West Suffolk